Jaguar XK120 Fixed Head Coupe from 1952 at Louwman Museum
The Jaguar XK120 is a 2 seater sportcar which is built from 1948 untill 1954. At first Jaguar launched the XK120 as a open two-seater roadster with a 3.4 litre straight 6 cylinder engine. The “120” comes from it’s top speed of 120mph.
After a couple of years Jaguar launched an additional model of the XK120; the Fixed Head Coupe in 1951. (FHC)
The car shown on the pictures is an example of the Fixed Head Coupe and is displayed in the Louwman Museum in The Hague NL.